Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Gotta Have It All Bundle & Tuesday Tip Video Tutorial

Stampin Up - Share What You Love

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. I can’t believe half of May has already passed by. We had a wonderful Mother’s Day lunch and visit. I wish it was a little warmer on Cape Cod on Sunday. Unfortunately May can still be cool there by the water.

For today’s project I am featuring the largest bundle in the May 2018 Share What You Love promotion. The bundle is the Gotta Have It All Bundle. I love everything about this bundle, but especially the Specialty Designer Series Paper. The paper is a bit thicker than our regular DSP and it is a double pack with 24 sheets and did I mention the paper is pearlized? Did you know 2018 is the 30th anniversary of Stampin’ Up! and this suite of products is designed with pearl accents.

Measurements for my card:
Mint Macaron card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼”
Mint Macaron cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4"
Very Vanilla cardstock - 2" x 3"
DSP - 1 1/4" x 4"
Ribbon - 5" piece
Baker's Twine - 6" piece

If you buy any of the three bundles this month from my Online Store I will email you a PDF tutorial of a four card class featuring the Share What You Love Suite.

Thanks for stopping by today. I’ll be back on Thursday to share another project.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment