Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Stamp Out Breast Cancer Fundraiser is this Saturday!



Hi all and Happy Thursday! I hope your week is going well. I wanted to share some more details today on our 10th Annual Stamp Out Breast Cancer Fundraiser coming up this Saturday 10/26 in Dracut. I am so thrilled to share our donations are already over $4,000 on our page.

Date: Saturday, 10/26
Time: 1:00-4:00pm (raffles will be pulled starting at 3:00pm)
Price: $20 in advance at the link below, $25 at the door
Location: Harmony Hall, 1660 Lakeview Ave, Dracut
Details: 5 beautiful cards to stamp, amazing door prizes, raffles for additional purchase

Donate here

We are using the Hoot Hoot Hooray stamp set from the Beginner Brochure for our event. If you come in person you will get to move around to five stations and stamp 1 card at each. If you have never stamped before their will be teams of demonstrators there to guide you. I am on team Purple Posy with my friend Diane this year. If you donate to the event and live long distance you will receive a PDF tutorial of the projects. Here is a closer look at the stamp set:


Let me know if you have any questions about this post. 

If you are local I hope to see you Saturday!

Happy Stampin,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment