Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, November 17, 2019

OnStage Hartford Recap


Happy Sunday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I arrived home today from Hartford Connecticut OnStage. It was so amazing to spend the weekend with some of my stamping besties. There were lots of laughs, hugs, celebrating, and congratulating. I wish I could go to OnStage every month!

I have photo highlights below since I need to unpack, start prepping my class for this week, and plan my Product Purchase Premiere (PPP) order. The PPP is one huge perk of being able to attend OnStage. We get to preorder select new products this week which will be in the new 2020 catalogs. If you like what you see below consider becoming a happy shopper by joining my team and getting your own discount. In May 2020 there will be local OnTour events and in November 2020 OnStage will be back in Salt Lake City, Utah. I would love to attend with you.

The new catalogs:

My stamp set haul:

Other products I received:

All attendee backpack:

Notebook/pens/pins:

Make & takes:

Swaps from Creating Success training group:

Creating Success training group:

Finally me crossing the stage with my friends Liz & Laura from New Jersey celebrating our 5th anniversary:

I want to thank all my customers and friends who placed orders with me in the last year as I was able to cash my flex points in to pay for my OnStage registration.

The January – June Mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration catalog start January 3, 2020 so mark your calendars and I’ll have some sneak peeks to share at the end of December.

I’ll be back on Tuesday with a creative project to share.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment