Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sneak Peek! Beautiful World Bundle


Stampin Up Beautiful World Bundle

Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going well. I just got off a hilarious family zoom meeting. We had family on from all over the United States and it was nice to catch up. My uncle recently retired so that was my inspiration for today’s project.

My card today is a sneak peek of products available starting on June 3rd in our annual catalog. The Beautiful World Bundle is part of the World of Good Suite. This suite will be great for all sorts of masculine cards. I am thinking about using it for a swap I need to make this week. Here is a closer look at the bundle: 

Measurements:
Misty Moonlight card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
Early Espresso cardstock – 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”
DSP – 3” x 4”
Misty Moonlight cardstock – 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”
Brass Foil – 2 ¼” x 2 ¼” and 2 ¼” x 3”
Whisper White – 2” x 4”
Ribbon – 5 ½” piece

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with another sneak peek to share!

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment