Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Ridiculously Awesome Card


Stampin Up  Ridiculously Awesome

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that it is the end of June and half of 2020 is over. I know we all thought this spring and summer would be a lot different than how it is turning out. I am trying to make the best of it and hope you are too! I will say stamping is helping me. When I feel stressed I head right up to my craft space.

For my card today I am featuring the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set and I paired it with the Peony Garden Designer Series Paper.  I am playing along with the CASEing Tuesday Facebook group again today. I love that they post the measurements for their card sketches. I have been trying to play along each week lately. Here is a look at the stamp set: 
Measurements:
Petal Pink card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
DSP – 2 ½” x 4 ¼”
DSP – 1” x 4 ¼”
Whisper White cardstock – 3” x 3”

Tomorrow starts a new month and it brings the Bonus Days promotion back. I’ll have some info going out to my mailing list on my July classes so make sure to subscribe to my mailing list to be the first to hear.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment