Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Most Wonderful Time Card

 

Stampin Up Most Wonderful Time Product Medley

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is going well. I hurt my back a week ago so I have been trying to take it easy. It is hard to do when I have a class to finish prepping and a swap to make. At least stamping relaxes me.

Today I am featuring the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley for CASE-ing Tuesday. This week’s sketch comes from the cover of the August-December 2020 mini catalog. Here are the details if you want to play along.




Measurements:
Real Red card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
Printed card front – 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”
DSP – 1 ¾” x 4 ¾”
Whisper White cardstock – 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” (for tree)
Whisper White cardstock – 1 ½” x 3 ½” (for presents)
Whisper White cardstock – 1” x 3” (for sentiment)
Brushed Metallic cardstock – 1” x 1”

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Sunday with a creative project to share. I’ll be in Maine so not sure if I can pull off my Facebook live at 10:00am, but I will try my best.


Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment