Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Year-End Closeout and Clearance Rack Updated

 


Happy Thursday! I wanted to let you know the Year-End Closeout and Clearance Rack sales are here! All items are available while supplies last. In the Clearance Rack there are items as low as $1.80 (plus tax & shipping).

If you join my team the Sweet & Simple Stampers this month you can pre-order January-June 2021 merchandise including the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine as part of your starter kit. My machine came this week and it is so stinkin’ adorable. For the starter kit order you pick out $125 of merchandise and pay $99 plus tax and get free shipping. Let me know if you want to setup a phone call or zoom to chat about joining my team.


I’ll be sending a survey out next week to customers to see if you need the January-June catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure mailed to you.

Happy Stampin’

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment