Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, October 31, 2021

You're Sweet Treat Box

 

Stampin' Up! Candy Canes stamp set

Happy Sunday & Happy Halloween! I have a sweet and simple box for you today featuring the Candy Canes & Banner Year stamp sets. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Petal Pink Cardstock – 8” x 5 ½” 
 • Score on long side at 1”, 3 ½”, 4 ½”, 7” 
 • Score on short side at 1” and 4 ½” 
Petal Pink Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 2 ¼” 
Real Red Cardstock – 2 ½” square 
Petal Pink Cardstock – 2” square 
Ribbon – 4 ¼” piece 

Here is a close up: 

Stampin' Up! Candy Canes stamp set

Yesterday was our in-person Stamp Out Breast Cancer Fundraiser, but you can still donate online here to receive the PDF project tutorials. 

Register here for my Penguin Place 8”x8” Home Décor class by Monday, November 8, 2021 at Noon EST. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment