Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Beauty of Friendship Z Fold Card

 

Stampin' Up! Beauty of Friendship Bundle

Happy Sunday! I have a sweet and simple Z fold card for you today featuring the Beauty of Friendship Bundle. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Soft Succulent Card Base – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼”, flip over and score at 2 1/8” 
Vellum – 2” x 5 3/8”, emboss with Bark 3D embossing folder 
Cinnamon Cider Cardstock – 3” x 4” 
Basic White Cardstock – 2 3/34” 3 ¾” 
Basic White Cardstock – 1” x 2”, die cut label 
Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, for inside 

Here is a close up: 

Stampin' Up! Beauty of Friendship Bundle

Register here for my Penguin Place 8”x8” Home Décor class by Monday, November 8, 2021 at Noon EST. 

More information on joining the fun during November and getting an awesome deal on the starter kit here

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment