Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Christmas Pinwheel Tower Card

 

Happy Sunday! I have a sweet and simple Pinwheel Tower Card for you today featuring the Christmas to Remember stamp set and Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Blushing Bride Cardstock – 5 ¾” x 4 ¼”, score on long side at ¾”, 1 ½”, 2 ¼”, 3” 
Blushing Bride Cardstock – three pieces 2 ¾” x 4 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – four pieces 2 ½” x 4” 
Designer Series Paper – four pieces 1 ¾” x 4” 
Basic White Cardstock – two pieces 2” x 4” for punches 
Basic Black Cardstock – scrap for snowman hat 

Here is a close up: 


More information on joining the fun during November and getting an awesome deal here

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment