Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Rainbow of Happiness Pocket Card

 

Stampin' Up! Rainbow of Happiness Bundle

Happy Sunday! I have a simple pocket card for you today. I’m featuring the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle and Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Daffodil Delight Cardstock – 8” x 5 ½”, score at 4 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – 1” x 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – ¾” x 5 ½” 
Pacific Point Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 2 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 3” x 2 ¼” 
Basic White Cardstock – 2 ½” x 2” 
Pacific Point Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” 
Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5” 
Ribbon – 23” piece 

Here is a close-up:

Stampin' Up! Rainbows of Happiness Bundle

Inspired by card today? Shop here 24/7. Products from the 2021-2022 annual catalog are available while supplies last. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment