Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Congratulations Card

 

Stampin' Up! Amazing Silhouettes stamp set

Happy Sunday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today. I’m featuring the Amazing Silhouettes stamp set, Peaceful Moments stamp set, and Masking Paper. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Bermuda Bay Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Night of Navy Cardstock – 3 3/8” x 4 5/8” 
Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 4 ½” 
Masking Paper – four ½” strips 
Calypso Coral Cardstock – ¾” x 3”, punch both ends with Banners Pick A Punch 

Here is a close up of the heat embossing:

Stampin' Up! Amazing Silhouettes stamp set

Inspired by card today? Shop here 24/7 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment