Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Flowers of Friendship Card

 

Stampin' Up! Flowers of Friendship stamp set

Happy Sunday & Happy Father’s Day! I have a sweet and simple card for you today. I’m featuring the Flowers of Friendship stamp set & coordinating Flowers & Leaves Punch. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
So Saffron Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Basic White Cardstock – 3 ½” x 4 ¾”, die cut scallop rectangle 
Basic White Cardstock – 1 ½” x 3”, die cut label 
Coastal Cabana Cardstock – 1 ½” square, punch medium flower 
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock – 1 ½” square, punch large flower 
So Saffron Cardstock – 1 ½” square, punch medium flower 
Basic White Cardstock – 2” x 6”, stamp then punch flowers 

Here is a close up: 

Stampin' Up! Flowers of Friendship stamp set

Inspired by my card today? Shop here 24/7. The Kits Collection are on sale this month buy 1, get the 2nd 50% off. This Tuesday 6/21/2022 there will be a one-day free shipping special if you spend over $75.00 Don’t forget about my Sweet Summer Promotion now through August 31, 2022. The retiring January-June 2022 mini catalog products are available while supplies last. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment