Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Note Card Gift Card Holder

 

Stampin' Up! For the Record stamp set

Happy Sunday! I have a sweet and simple gift card holder for you today. I’m featuring the For the Record stamp set & Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Polished Pink Cardstock – 3 ½” x 10”, score at 2 ½” and 7 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 2 ¼” x 3 ¼” 
Basic White Cardstock – 3 ½” square, stamp then die cut with Layering Circles Die 
Basic White Cardstock – 2” x ½” 
Basic White Cardstock – 4 ¾” x 3 ¼”, for inside 
Designer Series Paper – 4 ¾” x 1 ½”, for inside pocket 

Here is a close up: 


Inspired by my project today? Shop here 24/7. The Kits Collection are on sale this month buy 1, get the 2nd 50% off. Don’t forget about my Sweet Summer Promotion now through August 31, 2022. The retiring January-June 2022 mini catalog products (including the For the Record stamp set) are available while supplies last. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment