Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Simple Joy Fold Card

 

Stampin' Up! Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set

Happy Sunday! I have a sweet and simple joy fold card for you today. I’m featuring the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set & Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock – 5 ½” x 6 ½”, score at 4 ¼” on long side 
Sahara Sand Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” 
Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock – 5 ½” x 4 ¼”, score at 2 ¾” on long side 
Calypso Coral Cardstock – 2 ½” x 4” and 2” x 5 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – 2 ¼” x 3 ¾” and 1 ¾” x 5” 
Very Vanilla Cardstock – three pieces 2” x 2” and one piece ½” x 1 1/8” 
Linen Thread – 8” piece, tied in a bow 

Here is a close up: 

Stampin' Up! Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set

Inspired by my project today? Shop here 24/7. The Kits Collection are on sale this month buy 1, get the 2nd 50% off. Don’t forget about my Sweet Summer Promotion now through August 31, 2022. The retiring January-June 2022 mini catalog products are available while supplies last. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment