Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek – Happy Birthday to You


Stampin' Up! Happy Birthday To You

Happy Sunday! It is day nine of nine straight days off for the holidays. What have I been doing in my time off? There was a lot of family time for the Christmas holiday. There were last minute gifts to buy, wrap, and driving all over the state in a few days to visit everyone. I will say it has been one of the most relaxing holidays having the entire week and weekends before and after off. Of course that meant time for me to craft as well!

Today I’m sharing a sneak peek from Sale-A-Bration 2020 which starts on January 3rd and ends on March 31st. My card today features three items from Sale-A-Bration. I paired the Happy Birthday to You stamp set, Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper, and Metallic Baker’s Twine and Sequins together. These three items are all level 1 items which means you can earn one for free when you spend $50 (before tax & shipping) during Sale-A-Bration.

I have to say the stamp set is amazing if you like to color. Of course there are lots of possibilities in the coloring department – watercolor pencils with blender pen (the one I chose), wink of stella watercolor, watercolor paper with aquapainter, stampin blends, etc. Here is a look at the stamp set: 
Measurements:
Bermuda Bay card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
DSP – 2” x 5 ½”
Whisper White Cardstock – 3 ½” x 5”
Twine – 12” piece
Whisper White Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5” (for inside)

I can’t wait to show you more of Sale-A-Bration each Sunday over the next three months. Don't forget it is the last few days to shop the Year-End Closeout. I’ll be back on Tuesday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment