Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Tuesday Tip – Easy Paper Pumpkin Cards


Paper Pumpkin Something for Everything

Happy Tuesday! I am traveling to my in-laws this afternoon to celebrate the new year. My hubby has a gig playing tonight on Cape Cod. I look forward to a relaxing, low key celebration. Please let me know if you have any special plans?

Today I’m sharing two sweet and simple cards from the December 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit Something for Everything. This kit has supplies for 12 cards and I am happy to report that two of these went in the mail today. One of my 2020 goals is to mail more cards. Check out my video below for some tips on making these cards:


Did you know there are two ways to purchase Paper Pumpkin?
1. Prepaid subscriptions – you can purchase 1, 3, 6, or 12 months
2. Subscribe monthly at $22.00 per month

Sign up by January 10th to get the January Paper Pumpkin box I’ll Bee Yours. It will be love themed, but can be used for valentine’s, bridal shower, or wedding. The kit includes 20 treat bags and 10 mini cards (3x3) with envelopes.


Wishing you a happy and safe evening ringing in 2020!

Happy Stampin’
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment