Classes/Tutorials

Friday, January 3, 2020

Favorites from the New Mini Catalog


January-June 2020 Mini Catalog

Happy Friday! I am so excited to share some of my new favorite items from the January – June 2020 Mini Catalog that went live today. I have been playing with some of the new products for a few weeks now and everything is amazing.


Parisian Blossoms Suite – I have already created two swaps with these products and love the color combo and elegance


Timeless Tulips Punch Bundle – great bundle for punch lovers with a nice assortment of flowers and sentiments


So Sentimental Die Bundle – great choice if you have a die cutting machine – I’m a sucker for stitched dies


Seriously the Best Card Kit – When you need to make a bunch of cards quickly kits are the way to go


Music from the heart stamp set – I’m married to a musician so this one is a must-have for all the music lovers out there


All Dressed Up Dies – this die makes a purse or backpack plus it has all the pieces for fashion lovers


Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper – ok I love all the papers and purchase every one, but I chose this one since I think it is the most versatile in the entire catalog


Whisper white seam binding ribbon – makes great easy bows and can be colored since it is white – yippppeeee!


Tropical oasis trinkets – I’m a sucker for cute little embellishments


3” x 9” printed gusseted bags – food safe for treats or small gifts

So today Sale-A-Bration also kicked off. When you spend $50 on any product (before tax and shipping) you can earn a Sale-A-Bration item for free. Check out all the free items here.
I’ll be back on Sunday with a Sale-A-Bration project to share.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin’
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment