Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Sale-A-Bration Sunday – Power of Hope Card


Stampin' Up! Power of Hope Bundle

Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going well. Today was a fun filled stamping today. We had a quarterly team meeting and I presented on pricing classes. I also stamped 16 cards with new mini catalog products so I have lots of sample ideas.

We had a Sale-A-Bration themed swap at our meeting so I reached for my Power of Hope Bundle. Honestly I wasn’t crazy about the stamp set at first glance so I had to challenge myself to use it. I am very happy with how my card turned out. It is very therapeutic for me to color and it was just what the doctor ordered this week.  Here is a look at the bundle which you can earn for free with a $100 purchase between now and March 31st:


Measurements:
Crumb Cake card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
Crumb Cake cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
Cherry Cobbler cardstock – ¾” x 5 ¼”
Shaded Spruce cardstock - ¾” x 5 ¼”
Whisper White cardstock – 3 ½” x 5”
Whisper White cardstock scrap for sentiment

So what is this Sale-A-Bration all about? It is the best sale of the year since you are rewarded for shopping, hosting a private class or joining my team from now through March 31st.

1. Spend $50 (before tax & shipping) and earn a free level 1 item, Spend $100 (before tax & shipping) and earn a free level 2 item
2. Host a private class and you can earn exclusive free products – contact me for available dates
3. Join my team by purchasing the starter kit and you will receive and exclusive mini paper cutter, 6x6 sampler of our new papers, and any stamp set of your choice!

All the products I used are noted below. If you need anything pop over to my Online Store to place an order.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I’ll be back on Tuesday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment