Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Simple Valentine Pouch & Tuesday Tip


Stampin' Up! Heartfelt Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. I am slowly making my way through my to-do list. I am finishing designing my January classes and preparing for my new catalog kickoff on Saturday. If you are local and want to stop by Saturday morning, please let me know.

The project I am sharing today is a pouch perfect for a love note or gift card and features the Heartfelt Bundle in the new January-June 2020 mini catalog. I love (no pun intended) everything in the From the Heart suite and it was one of the first things I ordered so I could have it for my January classes. Here is a look at the bundle:


Check out my video for tips on making the pouch and insert:


Measurements:
Pouch:
DSP – 6” x 7 ½”
Score at ¾” on the 6” side
Score at 3” & 6 ½” on the 7 ½” side
Whisper White Cardstock – 3” x 3”
Insert:
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock – 3” x 5”
Scraps of Whisper White & Real Red Cardstock
Ribbon – 12” piece

All the products I used are noted below. If you need anything pop over to my Online Store to place an order. If your order is over $50 (before tax & shipping) you will earn a free Sale-A-Bration item. 

Happy Stampin’
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment