Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sale-A-Bration Sunday - Sending You Thoughts Birthday Card


Stampin' Up! Sending You Thoughts

Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going well. We are being blessed with an early Spring weekend here and it is fabulous! Yesterday it hit 70 degrees in Boston. We went out to run errands then had plans for dinner so we walked around outside before and after dinner and it was still in the 60’s. I know it won’t last so I plan to soak up the warm temperatures while they are here.

Today I am sharing one of the simplest cards I have made in awhile. Sometimes you just need to take a little SIP (stamps, ink, paper). I needed a few masculine cards for birthdays and this fits the bill. I’m featuring the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Sending You Thoughts and I paired it with the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper and Tailored Tag Punch from the annual catalog. Here is a look at the stamp set: 

Measurements:
Balmy Blue card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
Night of Navy Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”
DSP scraps
Whisper White Cardstock scrap

Did you know if you ordered the DSP, ink pad, punch, Whisper White cardstock, and liquid glue you would earn the stamp set or any level 1 item for free during Sale-A-Bration now through March 31st? Please let me know if you need help placing an order.

I'll be back on Tuesday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’
Christine

Product List

2 comments:

  1. I like this masculine card using only the DSP, stamp and punch. I don't have the stamps or dies for this suite and this is a perfect card to make with the paper. I'm going to CASE it for my nephew-in-law. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Hilda - I hope your nephew-in-law loves it!

    ReplyDelete