Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Music From The Heart Valentine Card & Tuesday Tip



Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going well. Today I am sharing a card that makes my heart happy! Did you know it is less than one month to valentine’s day? I have my January classes themed all about love/valentine’s. 

Today’s card features the new Music From The Heart stamp set, From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper, and Be Mine Stitched Dies. Being married to a musician the stamp set was one of the first items from the mini catalog I added to my wish list. Here is a look at the stamp set:
Check out my video below for tips on making this card:


Measurements:
Flirty Flamingo card base –5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
DSP strips – 1” x 3 ½” (four pieces)
Real Red cardstock – 3” x 4”
Whisper White cardstock – 3” x 3 ½”
Ribbon – 4” piece

Did you know if you ordered the stamp set, ink pads, Whisper White cardstock, DSP, Dies, and Blender pens you would earn one level 2 item or two level 1 items for free during Sale-A-Bration now through March 31st? Please let know if you need help placing an order.

Happy Stampin’
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment