Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sale-A-Bration Sunday - Kerchief Card Kit


Stampin' Up! Kerchief Card Kit

Happy Sunday from snowy Massachusetts! What a difference a week makes. Last Sunday we took  a wonderful hike in the woods and it hit 70 degrees two days in a row (the area broke records!) Today I woke up to several inches of snow on the ground. Maybe today we will go snowshoeing for a bit.

The cards I am sharing today come from the Kerchief Card Kit. You can earn this kit for free during Sale-A-Bration now through March 31st with any $50 order. The kit has supplies to make 8 cards – 4 of each color. Guess what? This kit has no stamping! The sentiments are pre-printed so you just pop out and stick. All the pieces are in the kit, but I did add some of the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to jazz mine up. Here is a look at the kit supplies:

Tips:
  • I used adhesives I had on hand, but the kit does come with some adhesive
  • For the thinking of you card I glue dotted all the pieces to the label
  • The twine is pretty thick so for the thinking of you card I folded it in half through the middle and knotted one side and twisted and glue dotted the other side
This kit would make a great gift for a beginner crafter or someone who likes to craft on the go. If you want this kit make sure to head over to my Online Store or contact me to order today!

I’ll be back on Tuesday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment