Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

January Paper Pumpkin Banner & Tuesday Tip


Stampin' Up! January 2020 Paper Pumpkin

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. Today I am sharing a project I had in my head for a few weeks. I moved my full time job office location at the end of the year. Yay for working closer to home! My commute is only about 20 minutes. I need some crafty items to dress up my cubicle. I work at a non-profit and most of the people are into decorating their space especially for holidays.

When my January 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit I’ll Bee Yours arrived I knew I could turn the pieces into a banner easily adding some extra items to dress it up. Want to see all the details on how I did it? Check out my video below:


Measurements:
Mini cards – cut down to 3” x 3”
Mint Macaron Sheer Ribbon – 10” pieces for bows - two
Whisper White cardstock - 2 ½” x 11”
Rococo Rose cardstock – 2 ½” x 8”
Baker’s Twine – 24” piece for banner
Baker’s Twine – 16” piece for double bow

Did you know if you order the Paper Pumpkin pre-paid subscriptions now through March 31st you can earn free Sale-A-Bration rewards? Please let know if you need help placing an order. 


Happy Stampin’
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment