Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Amour Swap Card

Stampin' Up! Parisian Beauty

Happy Thursday! I haven’t been regularly blogging on Thursdays and want to try to start it back up again. I’m working closer to home so I have some more free time in my day. I get home at 5:00pm from a normal work day spend 30 minutes tidying the house and then tackle my stamping to-do list. I have also started bullet journaling so I can keep myself organized.

I participated in a new catalog swap a few weeks ago and the card I am sharing today was my swap card. I made 21 samples and then got back 21 different cards. It is a great way for me to get current samples for my display board. I used the products from the Parisian Blossoms suite. Have you checked out this suite? There are two bundles to choose from, Specialty Designer Series Paper, Champagne rhinestones, Petal Pink Ribbon, and a 3-D embossing folder. Here is a look at the Parisian Beauty stamp set I used: 

Measurements:
Pool Party card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
Whisper White cardstock - 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" (note you can cut out the die cut and punch from the middle)
Cherry Cobbler cardstock - 3" x 4"
Parisian Blossoms DSP - 1" x 4"
Ribbon - 8" piece

All the products I used are noted below. If you need anything pop over to my Online Store to place an order. Remember any order over $50 qualifies for a free Sale-A-Bration reward. Let me know if you need help placing an order.

I'll be back on Sunday with a Sale-A-Bration project to share.

Happy Stampin’
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment