Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sale-A-Bration Sunday - Lovely Lily Pad Card


Stampin Up Lovely Lily Pad

Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going well. It has been relatively uneventful here which is a good thing. I got my class for Wednesday all prepped and my to-go kits are ready to ship tomorrow. I have been fighting a bit of a cough so I kept it low key spending time around the house getting some rest.

Today I am happy to share a sweet and simple card featuring three coordinated Sale-A-Bration items the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set, Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper, and Lily Pad Dies. The stamp set and DSP are both Level 1 items and the dies are a level 2 item. Each $50 purchase now through March 31st earns you 1 free level 1 purchase, each $100 purchase earns you 1 level 2 item or 2 level 1 items. Here is a look at the stamp set:
Measurements:
Lovely Lipstick cardstock - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
DSP – ¾” x 5 ½”
Garden Green cardstock – 1” x 4 ½”
Whisper White cardstock – 3” x 3”
Whisper White cardstock – 2 ½” x 3”
Whisper White cardstock – 1” x 3”
Twine – 12” piece

All the products I used are noted below. If you want to scoop up these lily inspired products please head over to my Online Store or contact me if you need help placing an order.

I’ll be back on Tuesday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment