Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Heart Foil Tin & Tuesday Tip


Heart Foil Tin Stampin Up

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. I am trying to beat the winter blues by spending a lot time in my craft area whether I am designing classes or projects, prepping my classes, or stamping with friends. I can’t believe January is almost over. Where did it go? I am happy since that means spring will eventually be here. It is so nice to start seeing the longer days already.

I have a quick project to share today which is a case of the mini catalog. Check out page 8 under the From My Heart Suite. I wanted to share how to decorate the heart foil tin as they did in the photo. Check out my video below for all the details.


All the products I used are noted below. If you need anything head over to my Online Store or contact me if you need help placing an order.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin’
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment