Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sale-A-Bration Sunday – Meer Cat Birthday Card


The Gang's All Meer Stampin Up

Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going well. Today might be Groundhog Day, but I’m featuring the meer cats here for my Sale-A-Bration Sunday post. It is also Super Bowl Sunday and since the New England Patriots didn’t make it this year I rooting for the San Francisco 49ers. I’ll be making chocolate chili this afternoon a long time tradition on game day.

My card today features The Gang’s All Meer stamp set and Metallic Baker’sTwine & Sequins from Sale-A-Bration and I paired it with the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper from the January-June 2020 Mini catalog. Have you seen the stamp set yet? It is so cute. I’ll admit it took me some time to warm up to it. If you like to color then it is a great one to have in your collection and you can earn it for free with any $50 purchase through March 31, 2020. I’ve seen plenty of samples where the little guys weren’t colored or you can even turn them into a silhouette. Here is a look at the stamp set:

Measurements:
Bermuda Bay cardstock - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
Whisper White cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” – two pieces, one for the inside
DSP – 2” x 4”
Whisper White cardstock – 3” x 3”
Whisper White cardstock scraps for sentiment & birthday hat

All the products I used are noted below. If you want to scoop up these products please head over to my Online Store or contact me if you need help placing an order.

I’ll be back on Tuesday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment