Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Poinsettia Petals Gift Box

Stampin' Up! Poinsettia Petals Bundle

Happy Sunday!  I hope your weekend is going well. Yesterday it was a beautiful 70 degree fall day here so I went for a nice long walk. Today is crafting, cooking, and football since it will be high in the low 50’s!

My project today is a quick & cute poinsettia gift box perfect to hold 3x3 cards, rolls of ribbon, candy, or a small gift. Most of the products I used are from the Poinsettia Place suite on pages 14-16 in the mini catalog. The Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper is on sale through October 31st at 15% off. Check out my video below for tips on assembling and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.



Measurements:
Garden Green cardstock – 8 3/8” square, scored at 2 ½” on all four sides
DSP – 6” square, scored at 1 ¼” on all four sides
Red Foil – 3 ½” square
Red Foil - 3” square
Red Foil – 2 ½” square
Whisper White cardstock – ¾” x 3 ¼”
Ribbon – 26” piece

Reminder Wednesday 10/28 is the last day to RSVP for my Wrapped in Christmas card class. You can register here.

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card to share.


Happy Stampin’
Christine

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment