Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Perfectly Plaid Card

 

Stampin' Up! Perfectly Plaid stamp set

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. Today I have a sweet and simple card for CASE-ing Tuesday to share. My card features the Perfectly Plaid stamp set. Don’t you love the green and gold together? If you want to play along here is the card we are CASE-ing this week:


Measurements:
Garden Green card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 3 ¾”
Gold Foil – 2 ¾” x 4 ¼”
Whisper White cardstock – 2 ½” x 4”
Whisper White cardstock – ¾” x 2 ½”

Reminders! This Wednesday 10/28 is the last day to RSVP for my Wrapped in Christmas Product Based card class. You can register here. This Saturday 10/31 is the last day of the Designer Series Paper sale.

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am on my Facebook page with a creative project to share.


Happy Stampin’
Christine

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment