Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Wrapped in Christmas Card

 

Stampin' Up! Wrapped in Christmas stamp set

Happy Sunday and Happy November! I have a sweet and simple card to share today featuring the Wrapped in Christmas stamp set and Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper. This card is part of a 22 project PDF tutorial I am collaborating on with demonstrators from all over the world to raise money for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. The video below has tips on making my card.



Measurements:
Pear Pizzazz card base - 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base, score & fold at 4-1/4"
DSP – 3” x 4 ¼”
Mossy Meadow – 2” x 4”
Whisper White – 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
Pear Pizzazz – 2” x 4”, punched with Pine Tree Punch
Ribbon – 5” piece

If you donate over $25 here I will email you the PDF tutorial to make the 22 projects on Monday, November 2nd or within 24 hours of your donation coming through. You can substitute any stamp sets and papers in your stash to complete the projects as shown. If you donate by November 15th on my page I will be raffling off the A Merry Hello stamp set.

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a card to share for CASE-ing Tuesday.


Happy Stampin’
Christine

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment