Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Curvy Christmas Card

 

Stampin' Up! Curvy Christmas stamp set

Happy Tuesday! I’m excited to share my card for CASE-ing Tuesday today. I’m using the new Curvy Christmas stamp set, Curvy Dies (part of the Quite Curvy Bundle), and Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper available starting today, November 3rd. The card we are CASE-ing comes from Page 44 of the mini catalog. Here are the details:



Measurements:
Sahara Sand card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
Whisper White Cardstock -3 13/16” x 4 7/16”
Designer Series Paper – 1 3/8” x 3 5/8” (three pieces)
Sahara Sand Cardstock – 3” x 4”
Shaded Spruce Cardstock – 1“ x 2 ½” (three pieces)

Thanks to everyone who has donated to Stamp Out Breast Cancer 2020 At Home. Our team has raised over $4,900 so far! If you donate over $25 here I will email you the PDF tutorial to make the 22 projects within 24 hours of your donation coming through. You can substitute any stamp sets and papers in your stash to make the projects as shown. If you donate by November 15th on my page I will be raffling off the A Merry Hello stamp set.

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am on my Facebook page with a creative project to share.


Happy Stampin’
Christine

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment