Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Quick & Cute Tag Buffet Christmas Cards

 

Stampin' Up! Tag Buffet stamp set

Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going well. The weather is beautiful here and we just wrapped up an awesome virtual OnStageAtHome conference yesterday. Today I have two sweet and simple cards featuring the Tag Buffet stamp set & Tag Buffet project kit. Check out my video for tips and goofs! I needed a second cup of tea this morning.



Measurements:
Shaded Spruce card base – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½, then cut at 3”
DSP – 2 ¼” x 4”
Shaded Spruce cardstock – cut piece in step 1 – 3” x 4 ¼”
Whisper White cardstock – 2 ¾” x 4”
Whisper White cardstock banners (from kit) – 1” x 4”, 1 ¼” x 2 ½”
Whisper White cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” (for inside)
Thread – 8” piece tied in bow

Thanks to everyone who has donated to Stamp Out Breast Cancer. Our team has raised over $7,500 so far! If you donate over $25 here I will email you the PDF tutorial to make the 22 projects within 24 hours of your donation coming through. You can substitute any stamp sets and papers in your stash to make the projects as shown. If you donate by November 15th on my page I will be raffling off the A Merry Hello stamp set.

My November sweet & simple class features the Curvy Christmas stamp set and Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper. RSVP by Tuesday, November 17th here.

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a card to share for CASE-ing Tuesday.


Happy Stampin’
Christine

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment