Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Tag Buffet Card for CASE-ing Tuesday

 

Stampin' Up! Tag Buffet stamp set

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. We are having some amazing November weather here the past few days. It is so wonderful, but I know it will get chilly again soon. Today I have a sweet and simple card featuring the Tag Buffet stamp set & Stampin’ Blends for CASE-ing Tuesday. If you want to play along this week here is the sketch:


Measurements: 

Cherry Cobbler card base – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½”
Whisper White cardstock – 3 7/8” x 5” (two pieces, one for inside)
Whisper White cardstock – 1” x 3” for banner (cut off excess)

Thanks to everyone who has donated to Stamp Out Breast Cancer. Our team has raised over $7,600 so far! If you donate over $25 here I will email you the PDF tutorial to make the 22 projects within 24 hours of your donation coming through. You can substitute any stamp sets and papers in your stash to make the projects as shown. If you donate by November 15th on my page I will be raffling off the A Merry Hello stamp set.

My November sweet & simple class features the Curvy Christmas stamp set and Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper. RSVP by Tuesday, November 17th here.

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am on my Facebook page with a creative project to share.


Happy Stampin’ 
Christine

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment