Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Quick & Cute Little Treat Boxes

 

Stampin' Up! Banner Year stamp set

Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going well. I am checking items off my to do list which is great. Today I have two sweet and simple little treat boxes to share featuring the Little Treat Box Dies, Banner Year stamp set, and Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper. Check out my video below for tips on assembling:



Measurements:
Cardstock - 6” x 7 ½”
DSP – 1 ½” x 6”
Whisper White cardstock – 1 ½” x 2 ½”
Ribbon – 12” piece

Thanks to everyone who has donated to Stamp Out Breast Cancer. Our team has raised over $7,900 so far! If you donate over $25 here I will email you the PDF tutorial to make the 22 projects within 24 hours of your donation coming through. You can substitute any stamp sets and papers in your stash to make the projects as shown. If you donate by end of the day today November 15th on my page I will be raffling off the A Merry Hello stamp set.

My November classes are posted here. Card class deadline is this Tuesday 11/17 and Sampler class deadline is Monday, 11/23.

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card to share.


Happy Stampin’
Christine

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment