Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving Card for CASE-ing Tuesday

 

Stampin' Up! Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is going well. Since we are not celebrating Thanksgiving with family this year I am mailing some cards. Today’s card was inspired by a card I got in the mail from my friend Kathy in Florida. This week we are CASE-ing a card from page 62 of the mini catalog. Here are the details:


Measurements:
Crumb Cake card base - 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½”
Bumblebee cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
DSP – 2” x 5”, punch one end with Triple Banner Punch
Crumb Cake cardstock – 2 1/2” x 3” (for sunflower)
Crumb Cake cardstock – 3” x 4 ½”
Basic Black cardstock – 2” x 4”
Linen Thread – 16” piece, tied in double bow

Thanks to everyone who has donated to Stamp Out Breast Cancer. Our team has raised over $8,200! Since we had such an amazing response I drew two winners who donated under my page. Congrats to Deb C. who won the A Merry Hello stamp set & Terri P. who won the Peaceful Moments stamp set. I will be mailing those tomorrow.

My November classes are posted here. Card class deadline is today Tuesday 11/17 and Sampler class deadline is Monday, 11/23.

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am on my Facebook page with a creative project to share.


Happy Stampin’
Christine

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment