Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Friends Are Like Seashells Card for CASE-ing Tuesday

 

Stampin' Up! Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. We are having a glorious start to spring in Massachusetts the past few days. I jumped towards summer for my CASE-ing Tuesday card this week. Want to play along? Here is the card we are copying: 


Measurements: 
Seaside Spray card base – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – 4 7/8” x 3 3/3” 
Vellum – 4 ½” x 3 ¼” 
Basic White cardstock – 3” x 3”, for stamping 
Linen Thread – 15” piece 

Here is a close up of the stamping. I stamped off the large shell twice in Sahara Sand and then sponged some color around the edge:

Stampin' Up! Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle

Tomorrow the retirement list will be coming out for the 2020-2021 annual catalog. Shop here to scoop up anything before it sells out. Many items will be while supplies last like the retiring 2019-2021 in-colors including Seaside Spray I'm using today. I will be live on Friday 3/26 at 5:00pm for a retirement showcase on my Facebook page

Join my mailing list here to stay updated on my upcoming classes and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am on my Facebook page with a Tea & Techniques project. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment