Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, March 21, 2021

March 2021 Paper Pumpkin Alternate Cards

Stampin' Up! March 2021 Paper Pumpkin Alternate Cards

Happy Sunday! This week on Tea & Techniques I am featuring using embossing paste to add texture to your cards. I used the March 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit Here’s to You and the decorative masks from the kit. Check out my video below for tips and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.


Measurements: 

Card # 1 – all pieces from kit 

Card # 2
Pretty Peacock card base from kit - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼ 
White (reverse of piece from kit) – 3 ¾” x 5”
“Designer Series Paper” (envelope liner from kit) – 1 ½” x 3 ¾”
Basic White cardstock – 2 ½” x 2 ½”, punched with 2” Circle Punch
Label (from kit) – ½” x 2 3/8”
Linen thread (from kit) – 12” piece, tied in a double bow

If you aren’t a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can sign up with me here for the monthly subscription. You can also prepay for several months at a time. A Paper Pumpkin subscription makes a great gift! Make sure to subscribe by April 10th to get the April 2021 Too Cool kit. Here is a sneak peek: 


Join my mailing list here to stay updated on my upcoming classes and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card to share. 

Happy Stampin’ 

Christine

Supply List:




No comments:

Post a Comment