Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Flowers of Friendship Card for CASE-ing Tuesday

 

Stampin' Up! Flowers of Friendship Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the Flowers of Friendship Bundle and 2021-2023 In Color Polished Pink. If you want to play along with the team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Soft Sea Foam card base – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 4” x 3” 
Polished Pink Cardstock – 3 ½” x 4 ¾”, cut with scalloped die 
Basic White Cardstock - 3” x 4 ¼”, cut with scalloped die 
Basic White Cardstock – 2” x 6”, for stamping & punching flowers 
Basic White Cardstock – 1 ½” x 3”, for sentiment 
Ribbon – 4 ½” piece 

Here is a close-up of the coloring: 


Ordering special through May 14, 2021 
Shop here 
Spend $35 and get 5 free make & take projects 
Spend $50 and get 5 free make & take projects plus a pack of Metallic Pearls 

Join my mailing list here to stay updated on my upcoming classes and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Sunday with a Tea & Techniques episode at 10:00am live on my Facebook page.

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment