Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Flowers of Friendship Card

 

Stampin' Up! Flowers of Friendship Bundle

Happy Sunday & Happy Mother’s Day to all the mom’s out there. I have a sweet and simple card for you today featuring the Flowers of Friendship Bundle and 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials.


Measurements: 
Fresh Freesia card base – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Basic White cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”, embossed with Ornate Floral embossing folder 
Basic White cardstock – 3 ½” x 4 ¾”, cut with Scalloped Contours Dies 
Basic White cardstock – 1” x 1 ¾” 
In-Color Shimmer Vellum – 1 ½” strips, punched with flowers & leaves 

Here is a close-up of the flowers: 

Stampin' Up! Flowers of Friendship Bundle

Ordering special through May 14, 2021
Shop here
Spend $35 and get 5 free make & take projects
Spend $50 and get 5 free make & take projects plus a pack of Metallic Pearls

Join my mailing list here to stay updated on my upcoming classes and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment