Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Ombre Bag Gift Card Holder

 

Stampin' Up! Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper

Happy Sunday! I have a sweet and simple gift card holder for you today featuring the In-Color Ombre Gift Bags and Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Ombre Gift Bag – score at 3 ¼” from straight edge 
Designer Series Paper – 4 ½” x 3” 
Basic White Cardstock – 3 1/8” x 1 7/8”, cut with scallop die 
Evening Evergreen Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 3” 
Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 2 ¾” 
Designer Series Paper – 4 ¼” x ¾” 
Ribbon – 17” piece 

Here is a photo with the insert: 

Stampin' Up! Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. RSVP here by Friday 12/10 at 12:00pm EST for my Santa’s Workshop Stamp Camp. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment