Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Season's Greetings Corgi Card

 

Stampin' Up! Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I'm featuring the Penguin Place stamp set & Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Pool Party Cardstock – 11” x 4 ¼”, score at 2 ¾” & 8 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – two pieces 2 ½” x 4” 
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock – 2 ¾” square, die cut with scalloped Layering Circle Die 
Designer Series Paper – corgi die cut with Layering Circle Die 
Ribbon – 12” piece 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. RSVP here by Friday 12/10 at 12:00pm EST for my Santa’s Workshop Stamp Camp. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am on my Facebook page with a Tea & Techniques episode. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment