Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Cards

 

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Gifts Galore

Happy Sunday! I have two sweet and simple cards for you today featuring the November 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit Gifts Galore. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Pool Party Cardstock – two pieces 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Banners from kit – one end punched with Banners Pick A Punch, one end stamped then cut 

If you aren’t a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can sign up with me here for the monthly subscription. You can also prepay for several months at a time. A Paper Pumpkin subscription makes a great gift! Make sure to subscribe by January 10th to get the January 2022 Kisses & Hugs kit. Here is a sneak peek: 


Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment