Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Happy Holidays Card

 

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I'm featuring the November 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit Gifts Galore. If you want to play along with the team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Thick Basic White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored in half at 4 ¼” 
Real Red Cardstock – 3” x 5”, embossed with Merry Melody embossing folder 
Banner from kit – punch one end with Banners Pick A Punch 
Ribbon – 5” piece 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be back on Sunday live at 9:00am EST on my Facebook page with a Tea & Techniques episode. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment