Classes/Tutorials

Monday, December 20, 2021

Snowman Season Candy Bar Box

 

Stampin' Up! Snowman Season stamp set

Happy Monday! I have a rectangle box for you today to hold a specialty candy bar which measures 4” x 7”. Check out my video below for some box math and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Mossy Meadow Cardstock – 6” x 9”, score 1” on all sides 
Designer Series Paper – 5 1/16” x 8 1/16”, score ½” on all sides 
Basic White Cardstock – 3 ½” square 
Real Red Cardstock – 3 ½” square 
Ribbon – 48” piece 
Twine – 10” piece 

Here is another view:

Stampin' Up! Snowman Season stamp set

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment