Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Timeless Tropical Card

 

Stampin' Up! Timeless Tropical stamp set

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I'm featuring the Timeless Tropical stamp set, In The Tropics Dies, & Bloom Where You're Planted Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Crumb Cake Cardstock - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored in half at 4 ¼” 
Evening Evergreen Cardstock – 4 5/8” x 3 3/8” 
Designer Series Paper – 4 ½” x 3 ¼” 
Crumb Cake Cardstock – 2 ½” x 3 ½”, stamp then die cut palm trees 
Crumb Cake Cardstock – 1” x 3”, punch both ends with Banners Pick A Punch 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page with a Tea & Techniques episode. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment