Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Christmas Thank You Card

 

Stampin' Up! Elegantly Said stamp set

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple Christmas thank you card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I'm featuring the Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper & Elegantly Said stamp set. If you want to play along with the team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, cut with Layering Circles then embossed with Bark embossing folder 
Designer Series Paper – 3” x 3”, for stamping 
Designer Series Paper – die cut dogs & cats 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. RSVP here for my Mini catalog paper share by January 5th. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page with a Tea & Techniques episode. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment