Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Sneak Peek! Sweet Conversations Treat Box

 

Stampin' Up! Sweet Conversations Bundle

Happy Sunday & Happy New Year! I have a super cute valentine treat box for you today. I am featuring some sneak peek items available January 4, 2022 from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog including Sweet Conversation Bundle, Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper, Sweet Little Boxes, & Real Red 3/8" Faux Linen Ribbon.This can hold cash, a small candy item, or a gift card. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Designer Series Paper – 2 ¼” x 3 ¼” 
Real Red Cardstock – 2” x 2 ½” 
Highland Heather Cardstock – 1 ¾” square 
Basic White Cardstock – 1 ½” square 
Ribbon – 10” piece, tied in a bow 

Here is another view: 

Stampin' Up! Sweet Conversations Bundle

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. RSVP here for my Mini catalog paper share by January 5th. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment