Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Sweet Conversations Valentine Card

 

Stampin' Up! Sweet Conversations Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple valentine card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I'm featuring the Sweet Conversations Bundle & Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper . If you want to play along with the team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Petal Pink Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 3” x 4 ¼” 
Real Red Cardstock – 2 ½” square, punched with scalloped heart 
Blushing Bride Cardstock – 2 ¼” square, punched with heart 
Basic White Cardstock – 1 ½” square, stamped then die cut 
Ribbon – 3 ½” piece 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. RSVP here for my Mini catalog paper share by January 5th. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be back on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page with a Sale-A-Bration Kickoff. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment