Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sale-A-Bration Online Card Class

 

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration 2022

Happy Sunday! Today was my Sale-A-Bration Online Card Class where I made four cards featuring three free Sale-A-Bration products the Awesome Otters stamp set, Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper, & Special Moments stamp set. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Want the four card kit?
Shop here to get the specials:
Spend $35.00 in my online store by January 13, 2022 and get the free card kit mailed to you on January 18, 2022
Spend $50.00 or more and get the Iridescent Rhinestones and the card kit mailed to you on January 18, 2022 plus you get to choose a $50 Sale-A-Bration item of your choice 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment